SuburbanNinjaSuburbanNinja

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Oh My God - Halloween Ep Oh My God - Halloween Ep

Joe, I don't know how to say this..

Oh wait, yes I do..

YOU SUCK. AND NO NOBODY LIKES YOU(for the most part)

Have a nice day.

Rush 2 ++ Rush 2 ++

Excellent as always ;)

Yeah. This is pretty much the best of newgrounds. Your animation is so smooth, and the drawings are always so expressive and accurate. Looks great buddy. And as for the review you left, "Croftstorm", I think you can go to hell. One day maybe you'll realize that not everything has to have an "out-of-the-box" hollywood shitty plotline to be good. OF course, you probably won't, seeing as you're a stupid bigot. Anyone can tell that from you saying "NG is english. So I don't approve of foreign music". What a douchebag. Suck it up. Your KKK days are over.

..sorry Vinnie. Great movie though =D

Chibeh The Series Ep.1 Chibeh The Series Ep.1

Um... dude.

Um, why did you mention the OMG series at the end? AND, rip the theme song off. And no, it's not just the same song, you used the same exact sound file. Like... it's not that hard to get your own theme song >_>

Helicopter Xtreme: Demo Helicopter Xtreme: Demo

FIX YOUR GAME!

Gawd man.. it's not all that bad, but fix your buggy code. You die, you have to wait till the time runs out. That sucks! And it's easy to fix! Also, your music starts playing AGAIN overtop of it self every time you start a level. And it's clipping horribly. Don't be sloppy.

TrueDarkness responds:

Man Newgrounds keeps screwing up my games... I don't have to wait until time runs out, it shud just go and start u off again. wtf sorry for the inconvience man, real sorry, NG is annoying, cause that duznt happen on my CPU, I've tested it a billion times!

Crystal Haunter Crystal Haunter

Blah.. Kinda boring.

Although the first game was kinda entertaining, the whole submission looked like you didn't put enough work into it. And then it just got really boring. Try using loops instead of a file that stops then starts again for music. And didn't you mean to say HUNTER, not haunter?