SuburbanNinjaSuburbanNinja

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Oh My God - Halloween Ep Oh My God - Halloween Ep

Joe, I don't know how to say this..

Oh wait, yes I do..

YOU SUCK. AND NO NOBODY LIKES YOU(for the most part)

Have a nice day.

Rush 2 ++ Rush 2 ++

Excellent as always ;)

Yeah. This is pretty much the best of newgrounds. Your animation is so smooth, and the drawings are always so expressive and accurate. Looks great buddy. And as for the review you left, "Croftstorm", I think you can go to hell. One day maybe you'll realize that not everything has to have an "out-of-the-box" hollywood shitty plotline to be good. OF course, you probably won't, seeing as you're a stupid bigot. Anyone can tell that from you saying "NG is english. So I don't approve of foreign music". What a douchebag. Suck it up. Your KKK days are over.

..sorry Vinnie. Great movie though =D

Chibeh The Series Ep.1 Chibeh The Series Ep.1

Um... dude.

Um, why did you mention the OMG series at the end? AND, rip the theme song off. And no, it's not just the same song, you used the same exact sound file. Like... it's not that hard to get your own theme song >_>

Star Wars: RotS Star Wars: RotS

Joe you are the secks.

The title says it all man. Excellent job, the ff7 part was wicked... WANKERS!

-Ian

Xenon responds:

DucktaleZ 3 DucktaleZ 3

Hahaha that's hilarious..

Wow.. that was amazingly well done, and hilarious. I'm from winnipeg you bastard =D

But honestly, that's one of the best things on NG. Good work.

The Life of a Ninja 2 The Life of a Ninja 2

Hahaha.. That was hilarious

That was very very well done. Funny, and followed a solid plot. I really enjoyed it. Good work.

Freelancers, Inc. Freelancers, Inc.

OMG

OMG SUNNY ARE MAKING TEH MOVIES!

TheSaladCaper responds:

omg no he scripted it lol fool

Sup, though, Ian?

Halo For Retards Halo For Retards

Hmm....

Would have been better if it was funny. Animation was okay, and it had its moments, but lots of it wasn't funny at all :/

flash-hounds responds:

:'(

Leave It To Bush #001 Leave It To Bush #001

Hahaha..

Yeah, that was not too bad. I was wondering how you impersonated them so well.. until I read the comments :/

I think you could get even funnier stuff if you tried again. Like it a lot though.

3 3ast 3 3urious 3 3ast 3 3urious

Hahahah That was awesome :D

Hahaha... it IS all true.. I loved how the cars just did crazy shit for no reason :D